Online Support Specialist
Ann Arbor, MI
A family-owned and operated company founded in 1959, Conlin Travel is now the largest travel management company in the state of Michigan. We believe that as the world changes and our industry advances, integrity, dependability, persistence, and honesty matter now more than ever — not just for our travelers, but for our employees, too.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: To provide outstanding technical support and customer service to Conlin Travel’s corporate clients, using our online booking tools.
- Provide frontline support for our booking platform, Concur, to corporate clients (via phone, email, fax, online chat, etc.)
- Assist travelers with navigational support, research, technical help, and thorough issue resolution
- Open support cases with Concur Support for unresolved issues and escalate issues to senior support staff or management when necessary
- Contribute to office and departmental administrative duties on an as-needed basis
- Fill in for online ticketing agent, when needed
- Previous experience and comfort with Microsoft Office programs; Sabre experience required; prior experience with Concur booking platform a plus
- Strong technical aptitude necessary
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communications skills required, along with prior work experience in a customer-centered workplace
- Knowledge of the travel industry (including domestic and international travel trends) helpful but not required
Interested in this position?
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.