Ann Arbor, MI
A family-owned and operated company founded in 1959, Conlin Travel is now the largest travel management company in the state of Michigan. We believe that as the world changes and our industry advances, integrity, dependability, persistence, and honesty matter now more than ever — not just for our travelers, but for our employees, too.
- Recording cash receipts and cash disbursements
- Creating and adjusting sales invoices
- Assisting in the collection of accounts and commission receivables
- Answering accounting phones and providing superior customer service for our clients’ reconciliation needs
- Creating and distributing daily, weekly, and monthly reports to both internal and external customers
- Learning and assisting with all aspects of the month-end close
- Learning the Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) reporting program and performing the daily and weekly reconciliations
- 3+ years of significant accounting experience required; previous travel industry experience a plus!
- A two-year associates degree in accounting preferredy
- Experience in Outlook and Excel required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while still maintaining precise and detailed work necessary
Interested in this position?
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit to email@example.com.