REGIONAL AMBASSADORS, HD TRAVEL
Ann Arbor, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Traverse City
HD Travel, a leader in the group travel market, is part of CONLIN TRAVEL, the largest travel management company in the state of Michigan. We believe that as the world changes and our industry advances, integrity, dependability, persistence, and honesty matter now more than ever – not just for our travelers, but for our employees, too.
Are you a parent of a current high school student? Are you engaged and connected within your high school community? If yes, then you may be the perfect fit to work with us! For this remote-based position, HD Travel is currently seeking REGIONAL AMBASSADORS to help us develop new family spring break groups and build a network of parent group leaders in Ann Arbor, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Traverse City. This role is extremely flexible and you can set your own schedule! We will pay you a signing bonus, provide you with an expense account, and compensate you for identifying new leads.
- Identify & develop new relationships with high schools in specific markets
- Effectively promote our business and services to other high school leaders
- Utilize our existing client base to generate new leads for family spring break travel groups
- Ability to promote our trips and represent our company in a professional and appropriate manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort with managing your time while still making contacts and connections for HD Travel
- Outstanding attention to detail and willingness to collaborate and report progress and contacts to our Sales Director
Please let us know why you think you’d be a good fit for this role! Professional resumes not required to apply. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, HD Travel is not affiliated with any school system. Local high schools do not sponsor or endorse our trips.