Other third parties that access your information include but are not limited to airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, and tour operators. Conlin Travel, Inc. cannot guarantee the privacy of information you provide to those sites. Conlin Travel employees who have access to customer information have signed confidentiality agreements for data made available to them during their course of employment at Conlin Travel, Inc.
Transparency Notice –Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Travel Profile), provide support for our Services and to enable you to easily navigate our Services. The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Conlin Travel, Inc. and the requirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that Conlin Travel, Inc. may collect Personal Information include:
- You may provide Personal Information directly to Conlin Travel, Inc. through interacting with the Services, making travel reservations through online and mobile booking tools licensed from a third party, speaking directly with a travel agent, through email, event registration and profile creation.
- Your requests for support or information on Services, participation in surveys, and during events such as sweepstakes.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
We collect only information relevant for the purposes of completing reservations, fulfillment of requested Services and providing support. Below are the ways we collect Personal Information and how we use it.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
Conlin Travel collects Personal Information regarding current and prospective clients, customers, users, visitors and guests. (collectively “Individuals”).
Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as creating a profile to secure travel reservations, registering for an event, responding to surveys, requesting Services or information, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Creating a Travel Profile. Before a traveler takes their first trip we will request specific personal information to insure a high service level for each trip. This personal information may include but is not limited to home phone numbers, credit card numbers, passport and visa information, birth dates, frequent flyer information, hotel and car id numbers, office address and phone numbers. In addition, we ask for email addresses to facilitate delivery of travel information including invoices, trip itineraries and trip specific updates.
- Communications with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you such as email address and phone number when you choose to request information about our Services, create a profile, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or Services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. Occasionally, Conlin Travel, Inc. may run sweepstakes and contests. We ask those who enter in the sweepstakes or contests to provide contact information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a sweepstakes or contest, your contact information may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and business purposes. All sweepstakes/contests entry forms will provide a way for participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
- Automatic Data Collection. Our servers automatically record certain information about how Individuals use our Services (we refer to this information as “Event Data”). Event Data may include information such as an Individual’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, operating system, browser type and language, hardware type, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Event Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Event Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
How Conlin Travel, Inc. Uses Your Information
We acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. Conlin Travel may use information about you to fulfill requests for Services, provide information, and technical support, including to:
- Generally manage Individual information and Profiles;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Services;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support;
- Allow you to complete surveys.
Administrative Purposes. Conlin Travel, Inc. may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Provide overall metrics about our Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual Activity as requested in reporting Services;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Profile and for operational purposes, such as Profile management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
Marketing Conlin Travel, Inc. Products and Services. Conlin Travel, Inc. may use Personal Information to provide you with materials through our Customer Relationship Management tools about industry information, industry announcements, Conlin Travel, Inc. announcements, products, and Services that may be of interest. Conlin Travel, Inc. may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law.
Research and Development. We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
Cookies, Pixel Tags/Web Beacons and Analytics Information
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular link.
- Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
If you would like to opt out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
Third-party websites, Social Media platforms, and Software Development Kits
The Site may contain links to other websites and other websites may reference or link to our Site or other Services. These other domains and websites are not controlled by us, and Conlin Travel, Inc. does not endorse or make any representations about Third-Party websites or social media platforms. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
Third-Party Payment Processing
When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a Third-Party application. The Third-Party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of Conlin Travel, Inc., including your name, email address, address and other billing information.
Onward Transfer – Conlin Travel, Inc. May Disclose Your Information
Information We Share
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. Some of examples of these third-party’s services are online booking tools, payment processing, registrations and surveys. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose. Conlin Travel, Inc. has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Business Partners. Conlin Travel, Inc. may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. Conlin Travel, Inc. requires our affiliates and business partners to agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which Conlin Travel, Inc. provided them.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other Account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce Conlin Travel, Inc. policies or contracts; (v) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vi) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
All Personal Information collected via or by Conlin Travel, Inc. may be stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, and on the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. By providing information to Conlin Travel, Inc. you consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
Opt-Out (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information, and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Information that we request, we may not be able to fulfill Services. You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to Conlin Travel, Inc. Processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out of further Processing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based purposes.
Email and Telephone Communications
We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt this data using SSL or other technologies. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and to Processing of your data globally. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and Processing in accordance with this Policy.
Redress/Compliance and Accountability
Other Rights and Important Information
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Conlin Travel, Inc. will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.